Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Musical Rooms

I know how much everyone enjoys pictures so I have some before and after pictures!

The upstairs bedroom (what was mine and G's room and is now the boys' room)

Before






and after! Now that the boys share it! It only took me 2 weeks to prime/paint the room.






I still have to hang wall stuff and my mom was going to help me make semi matching quilts for the boys. I was going to make them in navy with robots and retro space ships on them!

Now the before pictures on mine and G's new room (Owen's old room)









and the after shots! What is mine and G's room (next to the bathroom I might add!)

We just finished moving the furniture into the room tonight as I just finished painting yesterday, so I have a ton to still do for this room. I will be hitting the fabric store and buying material to make curtains (what is up is for the new baby's room so it is only temporary). Plus everything that needs to be hung on the walls.

I can find out the sex of the baby as soon as 16 weeks (or 8 weeks from now) if I'm willing to pay out of pocket for the ultra sound (it's a possibility) and as soon as I have that information then I can paint Hugh's old room for the baby!

No comments: