Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to not lose weight....

Work your butt of exercising for the past month...just check out last week









And work on a weight watchers point plan.

I am totally faithful except for three days during my period to my eating plan of 37 points per day (I get 12 extra points per day because I'm still nursing Owen).

I just don't get it. I weigh the same as I did mid June.

I had a friend suggest cutting some of my points from the extra 12. I guess I could give it a week and make sure my milk supply doesn't plummet. Other than that I don't know why I'm not losing any weight. Maybe I should measure myself to see what those numbers are doing.

On the exercising front...I went for a great bike ride with Greg and the boys this morning. We rode down to the bike path that runs along the river. On the way back we stopped at our cities splash pad and let the boys have fun! On the ride home after that Owen passed out and napped 2.5 hours!

Off to measure myself!

No comments: